Dr. Gonzalez is a bilingual English and Spanish licensed Psychologist, he can help you become aware of your obstacles and move through them. Personal growth often requires recovering from past hurt and learning how to behave differently. This is a process that requires a trusting, nonjudgmental relationship. In treatment, my overarching goal is to provide a warm and supportive environment for you to explore your inner self and make lasting change. Although the prospect of change can feel daunting, most people find therapy to be tremendously helpful. Often the process requires setting new boundaries and prioritizing the self in the face of demanding schedules.
● Discipline Specialty: Clinical Psychology
● Graduate Training and studies at Columbia University, NYC, NY
● Postdoctoral Training and Internship at School of Medicine Department of psychiatry and Belleview Psychiatric Hospital Department of Psychology, New York City, NY
● Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions for US Citizenship application (FORM N-648)
● Specialties: Psychological Evaluations of adults and children's:
- Personality Assessment
- ADHD Evaluations.
- Bariatric Evaluation for adults and adolescent Gastric Bypass Surgery