During this COVID-10 outbreak are you feeling lonely or stressed out? Depressed or anxious? Do you feel you need new psychiatric medications or medication adjustments? Do you feel you are experiencing a nervous breakdown and need help?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we can help!
We are a team of mental health providers - Psychiatrist, Psychotherapists, and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners We have been providing psychiatric and psychotherapy services to nursing and assisted living facilities for going on 20 years. Considering the mental health consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have bolstered our already stellar Telepsych (online psychiatry appointment) program. We are now offering services to individuals who are living at home and need psychiatric support while there. During this COVID-19 outbreak, we are trying to help as many people as possible in making sure they receive the best possible psychiatric support whether that be: psychotherapy sessions with a Psychologist/Counselor, medication management with one of our psychiatry board certified and experienced nurse practitioners, and psychiatrist. All of our providers board certified.
Why choose us?
1. During this COVID-19 outbreak, almost everyone is suffering from tremendous emotional stress which can cause or exacerbate psychiatric issues such as depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic attacks, bipolar disorder, mood swings, insomnia (sleep disturbances), anger, agitation, addiction, etc. These issues can go undetected until they become too much to handle. We can help by detecting and treating them early on.
2. We accept many insurance companies, as well as self-pay patients. See below for a list of acceptable insurances where you only pay co-pay, or if you do not have insurance we charge affordable.
3. Save time and travel cost by booking an online appointment.
4. No need to leave home as we can see you remotely via a HIPAA secure video chat. Help yourself and the nation by staying at home to minimize community spread.
5. Appointments are confidential and private. Less stigma to seek the care you need.
6. No wait times. Book appointments the same week, and possibly the same day! Don't delay your treatment.
7. All of our providers are trained and experienced in psychiatry and psychological care.
How does it work?
1. You book an appointment on our website - select whatever time and day works best for you!
2. You will receive a phone call from one of our administrative assistants. We will finalize your appointment, explain and set up the easy to use face to face encounter program, answer any questions, and send you a digital consent form to esign.
3. On the actual appointment date and time, you will receive a phone call from one of our medical Assistant who will assist you getting on the face to face encounter, our practitioners will perform their assessment, make any recommendations, and if needed will electronically send your medication supply to your nearest pharmacy.
Which disorders do we treat?
Depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic attacks, bipolar disorder, mood swings, insomnia (sleep problems), anger, addiction, memory problems, dementia, personality disorder, grief and loss, schizophrenia, poor self-esteem, concentration problems, OCD ADHD.
What insurances can we accept?
Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) (NDBH), Cigna, Beacon Humana, United Health Care (UHC)
Wellcare, Concordia, Tri-care Humana
What services can we provide?
Psychiatric assessments and diagnosis
Counseling and psychotherapy
Medication prescribing and management
Providing assessment paperwork for social security disability purposes Support letters ESA.
We provide our telepsych services to individuals over the age of 5-90
1. What is the technology you use for face to face encounter?
We use HIPAA compliant Doxy. me teleconference technology. It is free to use software which can be downloaded on your desktop, laptop or phone its fee to use app can be downloaded on your android or apple phone.
If for some reason, Doxy.me platform does not work for your computer or phone, we have other easy to use platforms that we will discuss over orientation phone call existing clients only.
2. Is telepsychiatry equally effective as in-person visits?
Yes. Telepsychiatry appointments are of equal standard of care as in person appointments. Telepsychiatry could be better as they reduce wait times, stigma, travel difficulties associated with going to office settings. In context of COVID19 outbreak, telepsychiatry could lower viral spread.
3. How do I make payments?
We accept payment through reputed secured and safe software Stripe, Paypal, or Square. This will be handled by our office support team member who reaches out to you or as an integrated part of our website.
4. Which areas do you provide service to?
Our providers are licensed for the state of Florida. Using our telepsych program, we can provide services to entire state of Florida and Georgia
5. Will I continue to receive Telepsych services even after the resolution of the COVID-19 outbreak?
To set up an appointment with either one of our therapists, or if you need medication management - please use the appointment booking tool below, or reach out to us via phone!