Self-Pay RatesRates may vary. Please call our office for more information.
services are available on a limited basis.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We work with most major insurances including:
- Avmed Health Plan
- BCBS New Directions
- Beacon Health Options
- Optum Health Plan
- Value Options
Cash and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you fail to show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified our office at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $60 fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.